MyFoodPoint strongly values customer’s satisfaction and completely understands that you might be worried on what will happen with your money if you’re ordering food online. MyFoodPoint wants you to get 100% satisfied with food ordering experiences on MyFoodPoint, and quality of the services you receive. We guarantee your transactions with us and give you 100% if we falter on any of our commitments. If, in any case there is any problem faced by you in any of the orders, you can feel free to claim a refund within 48 hours from the time of placing order.
As per our refund policy:
- If your order isn’t delivered at all, we guarantee refund of money you’ve paid for your order without asking any questions.
- If the amount you paid via Cash on Delivery is more than what is shown online, we will refund you difference amount.
- If the amount you paid online was more than actual restaurant bill, we will refund the excess price paid by you.
- If there is any item missing, we will either replace it within acceptable time period or refund the price as partial refund.
- If, after placing the order, restaurant decides not to deliver your partial or complete order for any reasons, we will get in touch with you with option of shifting your order to any other restaurant or else you can select to get refund by reversing the transaction amount into the payment medium (via Net banking, Debit Card, Credit Card, etc.), whichever is used by you when making the payment.
- If you have received an item which does not fulfil with the online instruction as per the original order, then we will refund you the amount paid by you or replace it within acceptable time period.
- If you have received the order, but you're not pleased due to packaging, quality, or it is simply not warm, then we will refund you the amount paid by you or replace it within acceptable time period
How does MyFoodPoint Refund the Amount?
All refunds are made depending on the method of payment used by you at time of placing your order as stated below:
- If you make the payment via Cash on Delivery, your refund is also done via cash on delivery.
- In case of payments made via Net Banking, your refund is also done via Net Banking.
- If you make the payment via Credit Card or Debit Card, your refund is also done via Credit Card or Debit Card.
MyfoodPoint strongly values every customer’s satisfaction and completely understands that you might be worried on what will happen with your money if you’re ordering online food. We wish you to get 100% contented with your online food ordering experience at MyfoodPoint, and quality of the services you receive. So, we offer different modes of payment, which you can opt as per your convenience including; however not limited to:
How to request for any refund?
- Log into your own account and navigate towards 'Refund' link..
- Click ‘Initiate Refund’ button.
- Select an option that best matches your reasons from drop down.
- We’ll review the request and begin processing your complaints. If required we’ll get in contact with you.
- You also can review status of your refunds related issues in section itself.
- On verification we’ll process your refund.
- Alternately you also can E-mail us at email@example.com. Please mention order Id as the Subject line. If order Id isn’t available with you, then please give your mobile number together with date of transaction